I have been practicing as a Clinical Psychologist for over 35 years. I have worked with adolescents, adults and couples in a variety of settings and in different parts of the world.
As a result of my rich and broad experience, I am able to assess and treat a wide range of psychological, emotional, relationship, occupational, and health problems. My speciality includes:
- Cognitive Hypnotherapy w/ Pre-Teens, Adolescents & Adults
- Marital, Couple & Sex Therapy
- Depression, Anxiety Disorders, Phobias & OCD
- Stress-Related Disorders
- Emotional Factors Interfering w/ Recovery from Medical & Psychological Problems
- ADD/ADHD, School Problems & Learning Difficulties
- Intellectual, Cognitive, Neuropsychological & Personality Assessments
- Chronic Pain, Headaches & Migraine
- Coping w/ Traumas, Accidents & Dissociative Symptoms
- Excessive Behaviors – Smoking, Overeating
- Lacking Confidence & Low Self-Esteem
I practice an integrative approach to psychotherapy. As most human problems are complex, I combine different strategies, namely Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT), Hypnotherapy, Psychodynamic Therapy, and Mindfulness, to enhance the effectiveness of the therapy. Over the past 35 years I have been researching and writing on evidence-based Cognitive Hypnotherapy (combining CBT with Hypnosis). I have published 4 books and over 30 chapters and papers in the field.